Helping our neighbors in their spiritual needs.
Counseling the Doubtful
Instructing the Ignorant
Admonishing the Sinner
Comforting the Sorrowful
Bearing Wrongs Patiently
Praying for the Living & the Dead
If you would like to request a priest or deacon to come to your home for a house blessing, please contact the Parish Office.
Ladies Altar Society
Ladies of the Altar Society provides funeral dinners for grieving families. All ladies of the parish are welcome to participate. Meetings are the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. in the Parish Hall (no meetings June, July, August).
Catholic Daughters of the Americas
One of the largest organizations of Catholic women in the world, dedicated to strengthening their spiritual life through Christ and His Church, the Catholic Daughters of the Americas was founded in 1903 by the Knights of Columbus in Utica, New York. CDA is organized in 45 states across the country, and in Puerto Rico, Mexico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, Kenya, and Peru. Catholic lay and religious women 18 years of age or older, who love and support the Church and wish to participate in social and charitable activities are welcome to join.
Catholic Daughters of the Americas - Court of St. Jude meets the third Saturday of each month.
Serving people of all faiths.
- Family HOPE: The Family HOPE Program builds partnerships with families in need so that they may achieve self-sufficiency. The Case Manager brings knowledge of community resources, the ability to assist the family in defining their needs, developing goals, and working with them to prepare a plan to help them work toward these goals. No fees are charged for Family HOPE services.
- Columbia Square Housing Program: Catholic Charities has a 64 unit complex at 305 NW 4th Street with a case manager on site to provide Family HOPE services.
- Adoptions: Catholic Charities is a licensed child-placing agency serving the western two-thirds of Oklahoma. Children placed for adoption are infants who are placed in the custody of Catholic Charities by birth parents who have made an adoption plan for their baby. Working in conjunction with the Oklahoma City office, the Lawton Regional Office provides the initial application paperwork, coordinates the required home visits, and can provide counseling to either the birthparents and/or the adoptive parents. Adoption fees are based on a sliding scale.
- Counseling: Individual adult and adolescent counseling. Marriage and family counseling. Hourly fees are charged for professional counseling services.
- Other Services: Elderly housing, Holy Family Maternity Home, Immigration & Naturalization, Parish Outreach & Program Development, Migration & Refugee Resettlement, Social Action / Advocacy, Disaster Relief, Parish Nursing
- *No individual or family will be refused services because of an inability to pay.
The Lawton Regional Office is located at 106 SW A Ave, Lawton, OK 73501; Phone: 580-353-1811; email: email@example.com
St. Paul Street Evangelization
St. Paul Street Evangelization is a grassroots, non-profit Catholic evangelization organization, dedicated to responding to the mandate of Jesus to preach the Gospel to all nations by taking our Catholic Faith to the streets. We do this in a non-confrontational way, allowing the Holy Spirit to move in the hearts of those who witness our public Catholic presence. St. Paul Street Evangelization provides an avenue for you to share the Person of Jesus Christ and the truth and beauty of the Catholic Faith with a hungry culture.
For more information visit our local Lawton chapter of St. Paul Street Evangelization.